have you ever been so attracted to someone that every little thing they do kills you because they’re so cute but it also kills you because you can’t be with them
Support the artist! If possible, please rate the artwork 10/10.
“Mary, when I say you deserve this man, it is the highest compliment of which I am capable. John, you have endured war, and injury, and tragic loss. So sorry about the last one. So know this, today you sit between the women you have made your wife and the man you’ve saved. In short, the two people who love you most in all this world. I know I speak for Mary as well when I say we will never let you down and we have a lifetime ahead to prove that.”
It was too pure, it was too painful for me
The seemingly sweet love,
so quickly changed
1. I want you as you are. Every scar, every pound, every last beauty mark you call defects. They are a part of you and therefore, a part of me.
2. I want you to stay an individual. If you want space, I’ll move stars and planets to give you what you need.
3. You matter to me; you mean something to everyone around you.
4. Hold my hand.
5. I want to build dreams with you. I want to talk ideas and aspirations, I want to draw the sky and fill it with the colours of your personality. We’ll paint the world around us together.
6. Kiss me like it’s our last.
7. I will be there for you until you don’t need me anymore, always.—what I could have said to keep her (via wordlier)